CWA Work at Height - Level 1 - Chattanooga
Work at Height (WAH) Level 1 - qualified to work as an authorized worker
WAH Level 1 - qualified to work as an authorized workerThe new CWA WAH Level 1 course teaches candidates the skills needed to be authorized workers in a climbing facility. This course has online course work and one 8-hour in-person day. All necessary equipment provided.
The course covers:
- Key concepts related to working in a climbing gym at height
- The key personal protective equipment required to work at height
- Efficient, effective, and compliant methods for accessing a work area
- Use of ladders for routesetting
- Fall protection systems
- Technical rope access skills
- Rescue skills
- Material handling
What is the CWA Work at Height Certification Program?
The focus of the Climbing Wall Worker certification program is to train and assess the ability of the candidate to access elevated work positions and perform work-at-height operations in climbing facilities according to accepted industry practices and the CWA Work at Height Standard. The program also trains and assesses the candidate’s ability to perform a prompt and effective rescue at-height.
If you have any questions about the course, please contact email@example.com
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to belay with a recognized belay device
Steps to Certification
- Online coursework available Nov. 30
- Virtual Meeting - 2 hours Dec. 7 at 1pm MT
- In person training - Dec. 12
- Assessment - Dec. 12
- Refund request 30 days in advance of the start date, 95% of total course cost is given.
- Refund request 14 days in advance of the start date, 75% of the total course cost is given.
- Refund requests within 14 days of the start date, are reviewed and at the discretion of the organization.
- Once you start the online course, a refund is no longer an option.
For More Information:
Centennial, Colorado 80112
United States 720.838.8284