CWI Provider Certification Course
This course will be delivered in a hybrid model including online instruction and one day of in person instruction at either the Texas Rock Gym in Houston, TX or the Calgary Climbing Centre in Calgary, AB, Canada. The course will require you to review instruction material online, take a virtual exam, join an online discussion group with the other course participants, and attend the in person assessment the week of February 7.
If you are a new CWI Provider or a Provider who has lapsed for more than 1 year this course is for you. If you are unsure of your status contact us at email@example.com.
All online training will occur the week prior to meeting in person including two separate 2 hour Zoom meeting and a written test.
The in person training will be a full 8 hour day at either the Texas Rock Gym or the Calgary Climbing Centre. After completing all online materials and the in person assessment, certificates will be provided as PDFs by email.
*There are no grace periods given for the below due dates
- February 2: Application materials uploaded
- February 2: 10am MT - 2 hour Mandatory online group discussion
- February 4: 10am MT - 2 hour Mandatory online group discussion
- February 4: Written exam due
- February 7: In person training at Texas Rock Gym in Houston, TX
- February 9: In person training at Calgary Climbing Centre, Calgary AB
A calendar invite will be sent to your email with a link to the course website
Course Starts: February 2nd