Inside Voices for Gym Operators
A movement to save our indoor climbing spaces
We’re not always able to influence closures, but we are able to influence our customers.
We believe indoor climbing’s future is greater than the challenges it faces right now. And a smart communication strategy, coupled with the hearts and voices of our industry, can help us overcome those challenges.
Through our industry surveys, we know that fewer than 10% of owners are considering exiting their businesses, even as 46% of gyms report earning less than half of their normal revenue during 2020.
Where do we go from here?
If your business can hold on for the next 12 to 18 months, it will likely mean your survival.
Gyms play a special role in local climbing communities, and we believe there are people out there in a position to help. The future is bright for indoor climbing, and with your active participation and willingness to succeed, we as an industry can unite to overcome these obstacles.
We’re offering a 6-week campaign kit complete with trendy graphics, adaptable posts, and inspiring copywriting that is flexible enough to hone to your local community.
The campaign includes:
- 16 customized social media posts with graphics
- 6 email templates malleable to your brand’s voice and written to engage your supporters
- 2 press releases highlighting the challenges our industry is overcoming
- Posters designed to raise awareness with members at your facility
- Instructions and schedules for the Inside Voices campaign
Every participating company has a hand in building this campaign, and we are here to support you if you need additional resources.