2019 Indoor Climbing Industry Report
The CWA's 2019 Indoor Climbing Industry Report provides an in-depth look at commercial climbing gym businesses in the US and Canada. We partnered with Dr. Bob Brookover of Clemson University to survey 96 climbing gym operators representing 142 unique locations.
The 74-page report contains a detailed analysis of the industry's market dynamics, facility characteristics, financial metrics, operations, and trends.
New this year, the results are divided into more useful categories - based on number of locations and facility type - so that business owners can see their businesses more accurately reflected.
Purchase the report for insight into many questions, including:
- How long does it take to open a climbing gym?
- What do market dynamics look like for climbing gym operators?
- What types of services do climbing gyms offer, and how do they impact business performance?
- How do Full-Service and Bouldering-Only operations differ?
- What are the top growth areas and challenges anticipated for the next few years?
- And more!
Participants in the 2019 survey are entitled to a free copy of this report! If you did not receive your promo code via email, please contact Laura Allured at email@example.com. We will verify your participation within 1-2 business days.
Please note: Upon completion of the purchasing process, you will receive a download link in your email. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.