Uniting to Face the Challenges Ahead
We recognize that every indoor climbing business will encounter financial hardship over the coming year, so we are excited to announce the launch of our Membership Assistance Program: one free year of CWA membership for every climbing business in the world.
To help ease your financial burden, we’re giving you one less expense to worry about by providing uninterrupted access to our membership resources. The CWA is doing everything we can to support the industry during the current closures and to prepare for the reopening and rebuilding process.
What is the CWA’s Coronavirus Action Plan?
- Coronavirus Resource Hub: We’ve created a centralized hub to address issues and challenges specific to the indoor climbing industry.
- CWA Community Calls: Ask questions, share ideas, and get actionable advice from experts on our twice-weekly calls. Sign up now if you have not already!
- Timely Articles: We're regularly publishing articles with guidance, best practices, and information on the most time-sensitive issues facing the industry.
- Advocacy: We're building a coalition of small business associations and member organizations to advocate for our industry's inclusion in economic relief legislation.
- Public Policy: We're coordinating industry volunteers with high-level experience to research, communicate, and shape public policy.
- Lobbying: We're actively lobbying and making connections with state and national legislators.
- Research: We’re convening industry experts and researchers to guide the creation of post-coronavirus operational and hygiene procedures.
- Guidance: We’re developing guidance and best practices around reopening and rebuilding your business.
Just like you, our team is focused on finding creative and effective ways to get through this situation. We’re collaborating with industry professionals, thought leaders, and organizations from around the world to form a united front as we recover.
Through the Membership Assistance Program, we’re removing all barriers to membership in order to preserve the strongest possible community of indoor climbing businesses. Join us on the journey back to thriving operations!
When you’re ready to join, follow these simple steps:
- Pick your username.
- Enter your contact and member information.
- On the Membership Dues screen, enter the number of additional locations you have.
- Enter the promo code MembershipAssist if you’d like to take advantage of a free membership.
- Verify your billing details and click “Submit”.
- Make any partial payments or contributions you wish to our COVID-19 fund.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community, because together we’re stronger. If you need assistance accessing your free membership or if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Membership Assistance Program could not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. These companies have chosen to support the indoor climbing industry despite the challenges that we all face. Check them out and show them some love!